There are various reports available that can be used to print out class lists and photos. Some of these are in spreadsheet format (CSV, To Excel) and others in PDF format. Also see: Printing class lists and student photos
If a suitable report cannot be found please contact the SEQTA Service desk with the report requirements (eg. grouping, data required).
Student summary reports
The following reports are available through the 'Pastoral care workspace' > 'Student summary' > 'Reporting':
- Student list (CSV): Spreadsheet format, includes detailed student information including student demographics, General notes, Medical and Custody information.
- List of students: PDF format, includes student demographic
- List of students (by rollgroup): this report generates a PDF with a list of students grouped by roll group then school year.
- Student information: this report generates a PDF with student photos and demographics (rollgroup, year etc) and medical information
Attendance roll reports
The following reports are available through the 'Teaching workspace' > 'Timetable' > 'My classes' (select teacher name in the top-right corner if not the class teacher):
- Attendance table: this report generates a PDF with list of students in the selected class displayed on a grid.
- Class list: This report displays a PDF with a list of the student names on a grid suitable for roll making
- Student photos: this report generates a PDF with list of students with their photo included Relief form: this report contains an attendance grid and lesson information.
Attendance administration reports
The following reports are available through the 'Administration workspace' > 'Attendance administration' > 'Reporting:
- Class statistics: This report displays students with attendance, grouped by class, for a selected date range.