To allow students to submit work after the due date has passed, select the option 'Allow submission after due date'. Any work submitted after the due date will be marked as late in the Marks book as well as in SEQTA Engage and SEQTA Learn.
The setting 'Allow Submission After Due Date' will not display if the Application Setting 'Overdue Assessments' is Disabled.
Enabling the Option to Submit Work After Due Date
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My Day/My Classes/Traditional/Calendar.
- Click on the 'Load programme' icon for the class.
- Click the 'Overview of Assessments' sub-page.
- Select the assessment from the list on the left-hand side.
- Scroll down the Submission pane, or use the 'Jump To' button in the top-left corner.
- Toggle 'Allow Submission After Due Date' to the 'ON' position and enter how many days after the due date to allow submission.
- If applicable set 'Allow Submission After Feedback/Marks Released' to the 'ON' position.
- Click 'Save'.
Checking if an Assessment was Submitted Late
Assessment submissions submitted after the due date will be flagged as 'Late' in the SEQTA Teach and in SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage.
Teachers can view the late indicator by selecting the E-submission or WISP submission from the Marks book.
Image below: E-submission showing 'Late submission' indicator in SEQTA Teach
Image below: WISP showing 'Late submission' indicator in SEQTA Teach
Student and guardians can view the late indicator by selecting the E-submission or WISP for the assessment.
WISP: the late indicator only displays on marked WISP assessments.
Image below: E-submission showing late indicator SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage.