The SEQTA Knowledge base can be accessed through the 'Help' page found in the 'Home Workspace'. The SEQTA Knowledge base provides access to manuals and training material, tutorial videos, step-by-step guides, FAQs, and articles for troubleshooting issues.
To access the SEQTA Knowledge base the staff record in SEQTA needs an email address.
Steps for Accessing the SEQTA Knowledge Base
- In SEQTA Teach go to the Home Workspace > Help!
- Click on the Knowledge Base button. If the Knowledge base doesn't open select the browser notification and choose the option Allow Popups For This Site.
- Use the search box or browse to find the required article. If unable to find a suitable article please contact the SEQTA Service Desk for assistance.
The following are required to access the SEQTA Knowledge base:
Please refer to the following section, for details of the troubleshooting process and information to include when submitting a SEQTA Service Desk Ticket to report issues.
Enable Popups for the Knowledge Base Site
The Knowledge base will not open if you have popups disabled. Where this is the case, there should be a note or indicator at the top of the page or next to the address bar, which when selected provides to option to enable popups.
Email Address Required in the Staff Record
The staff member logged into SEQTA require an email address in the staff record in SEQTA. Typically, this will be entered into the School's Administration System where it will then update into SEQTA overnight.
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Manage Users.
- From the user drop down select Staff.
- Select Active from the status drop-down.
- Search for the staff member.
- The staff members email address should the be displayed.