Attendance reports can be printed through the 'Attendance administration' page. The permission 'ATT ADM: PRINT' is required to print attendance reports.
If an attendance report does not complete, please refer to the knowledge base article Resolving issues with attendance reports not completing.
- Go to the Administration workspace icon > Attendance Administration > Reporting
- Select students from select student drop-down list or select by group using the ellipsis icon (...)
- Select the required report - use the search box if needed
- Set the options as required (eg. date-range etc).
- Click Print
- If the 'All students selected' dialogue box appears, click YES. If the 'Processing' dialogue box appears, click OK. Once the report is complete it can be accessed through the Notification icon.
- Select Click here to access your document to view the completed report.