The steps for uninstalling SEQTA Kiosk are outlined below. This may be required for troubleshooting issues and when reverting to a previous version.
SEQTA Kiosk 6.0 and above is not supported on iOS 10 or lower. Version 6.0 and above is available from the App store. If required, please contact the SEQTA Service Desk for instructions to download the older version.
Before uninstalling SEQTA Kiosk:
- Take note of the settings before uninstalling by going into Settings > Kiosk on the iPad.
- The password can be obtained from SEQTA Teach under Administration workspace >Application settings > Kiosk.
Steps for uninstalling SEQTA Kiosk are as follows:
- On the iPad press and hold the Kiosk icon until it 'jiggles'.
- Select the 'x' and then confirm the deletion.
If the 'x' does not display, check the setting below:
- Open Settings > General.
- In iOS12 and higher, choose Screen Time > Content Privacy & Restrictions > Content Privacy > iTunes & App Store Purchases . In iOS 11 and lower, choose General > Restrictions.
- Enter the password set for restrictions.
- Set the Deleting Apps setting to On/Allow so that it is allowed.
- If required, disable the setting again.