The 'Undo Solutions' tab on the 'Attendance Administration' page can be used to remove an attendance solution. If required the attendance solution can be reinstated after the undo option has been used.
The undo option will apply to all students for which the attendance solution was applied.
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Attendance Administration > Attendance Undo
- Find the attendance solution using the filters:
- Select any student that was included in the attendance solution.
- Select the 'Attendance Type'.
- Enter a key word to search in the details field.
- Use the following to find the applicable attendance solution. One or both options can be used.
- Enter the Times Affected: this is the date and times for which the attendance solution was applied.
- Enter the Time Processed: this is the date and time the attendance solution was entered.
- Set the attendance solution to 'Yes'. Alternately, to reapply an attendance solution click 'No'.
- Click 'Save'.
Can I Remove Some Students from an Attendance Solution?
No, undoing an attendance solution will remove the attendance for all students the attendance solution was created for.
Where this is the case, to remove the attendance for just select students, create another attendance solution using the 'High (Overwrite Priority)' and applicable attendance type (i.e. 'Removes Existing').