The Course type determines the result types (ie. graded, scored or both) that can be entered into the assessment section of the marks book. Additionally, it determines which columns are available in the results column in the purple reporting section of the marks book (eg. ModGd, Mod%, Exam, Prac).
It is essential that the correct Course type be selected to ensure the subject appears correctly on reports. The school's curriculum adviser should be able to advise which Course type should be used for the various subjects.
- Go to the Teaching workspace > Timetable > My classes
- If working on behalf of another teacher select their name from the dropdown
- Click on the Load programme icon for the class
- Select Marks book settings
- Select the applicable Course type
- Click Save
- Check the marks book. If results are missing, please change the Course type back to what it was previously and refer to the article Results missing after course type change.