The formatting of staff and student photos are handled in-house by the school or by the school photographer. Formatting can be done using a basic image editing tool, e.g. Paint (which is available on all Windows computers) or Preview (which is available on Macs). Any queries relating to student photo requirements can be emailed through email@example.com.
- Orientation: Portrait (this may require the sides of the photo to be 'cropped')
- Photo size: Recommended dimensions are 450px(wide) by 600px(high)
- Ratio: 3:4 If the exact dimensions are not possible set the 'height' of the photo to 600, then crop the sides
- Naming: Photo need to be named by student code
- File type: PNG (preferred) or JPG
Uploading photos into SEQTA
In most cases, if the photos are stored in the school's administration system (MAZE, Synergetic etc) they can be included in the automatic sync. Schools that don't have the photos in their admin database can use Sync UI to upload them. To request either of these methods be enabled please contact the SEQTA Service Desk.