The below requirements ensure photos display nicely in SEQTA and on reports. As well as being quick to load in SEQTA Kiosk.
- Orientation: Portrait (this may require the sides of the photo to be 'cropped')
- Photo size: Recommended dimensions are 450px(wide) by 600px(high)
- Ratio: 3:4 If the exact dimensions are not possible set the 'height' of the photo to 600, then crop the sides
- Naming: In most cases photos also need to be named by student's CODE
- File type: PNG (preferred) or JPG
- File size: Under 500kb is preferred, however, if large student photos appear on academic reports then the filesize may be up to 1Mb.
Uploading or syncing photos into SEQTA
If the photos are stored in the school's administration database (MAZE, Synergetic etc) they will typically be setup to directly sync with SEQTA. If not, the files are uploaded to the SEQTA Sync UI page. Should the photo sync not be set up please contact the SEQTA Service desk.
Editing and formatting images
The formatting of staff and student photos are handled in-house by the school or by the school photographer. Formatting can be done using a basic image editing tool, e.g. Paint (which is available on all Windows computers) or Preview (which is available on Macs).