Teacher feedback files, student e-submissions cannot be deleted. However, they can be removed, this provides the option to restore the file at a later point if required.
Once a teacher feedback file or e-submission has been deleted the 'Bin' icon will change into an 'Undo' icon'. Selecting the Undo icon will restore the file.
Removing Teacher Feedback Files
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My Day/My Classes/Traditional/Calendar.
- 'Marks Book' icon for the class.
- Delete the submission using one of the following options:
- Click on the 'Submission' icon (paperclip).
- Click on the 'Focus Mode' icon.
- Click the 'Bin' icon next to the teacher file that needs to be removed.
- Click 'Save'.
Removing Student E-Submissions
E-submissions can be removed by students through SEQTA Learn, or staff by Masquerading as a student.
It is not possible to remove an assessment submission once the due date has passed or a result has been entered
- Log into SEQTA Learn or Masquerade as student.
- Select 'Assessments'> then select the Subject Name.
- Select 'Submissions' from the top of the work area.
- Click on the '-' symbol to the right of the file name.
- To re-add the submission click on the 'undo arrow'.