Assessments can only be deleted if there is no assessment data (i.e. Results, Submissions etc.) saved against the assessment.
Deleting an Assessment
- Got to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My day / My classes / Traditional / Calendar.
- Click on the 'Load Programme' icon for the class.
- Select the Overview of Assessments sub-page.
- Click on the 'Bin' icon to delete the assessment. See below if assessment is locked, or if no padlock, or lock icon shows next to the assessments.
- Click 'OK' to confirm deletion.
Identifying why Assessment is Locked
When checking for data select 'All Classes' from the select class drop-down at the top of the page. Students who are no longer enrolled may also have data, to check this set the date back to a point the student was enrolled.
Deleting Submissions to Unlock Assessment
Submissions cannot be deleted through the interface, only removed (which will not unlock the assessment). If this is required please email the SEQTA Service Desk with the details (be sure to include the class code, teacher name and assessment name).
No Bin Icon or Lock Icon Displayed Next to the Assessments
If unable to find why an assessment is locked, please email the following information to the SEQTA Service Desk:
- Teacher name:
- Class name:
- Assessment name: