The 'Preferences' dashlet is available in SEQTA Teach and SEQTA Tutor. It provides staff the option to manage their account settings and SEQTA experience.
The option to view and change staff mobile number and passwords may not be available if staff accounts are managed in an external system.
The following configuration options are available in the Preferences dashlet:
- The themes, colours and backgrounds used in SEQTA Teach
- Audio alerts (turn sound on or off)
- View and update staff mobile and password
Accessing and Using the Preferences Dashlet (Setting Themes and Backgrounds)
For the Preferences dashlet to be available it needs to be set as 'Available' or 'Required' on the Dashboard Management page. These settings are managed in-house by the school's SEQTA Administrator.
- Go to the Home Workspace > Dashboard.
- The 'Preferences' pane should then display. If it doesn't select it from Options drop-down in the top-left corner of the work area.
- Make any changes required:
- Set audio alert to active (Enabled) or Muted (disabled)
- Select either the Light or Dark theme
- Set the Background and Accent colour - white is not recommended
- Complete the redesign tough
- Set a Background for SEQTA Teach (only available if backgrounds have been uploaded by the schools SEQTA Administrator
- Click the Save button to save changes
Image 1: Dashboard - User Preferences Dashlet
Image 2: Example Background