Views allow teachers to apply a historical mean and historical standard deviation in the Edit marks book settings popup. Changing the view does not make any changes to assessment results. Rather, the calculations are done on-the-fly by the web-browser.
If using adjusted values, the view will need to be changed prior to transferring grades when Entering Reporting Data.
- Raw Values - no calculations applied.
- Adjusted - historical mean and historical standard deviation calculation applied.
- Adjusted (with delta) - historical mean and historical standard deviation calculation applied.
Changing the Marks book view
- Click on Teaching workspace > Timetable > My Classes > Load marks book
- Select Raw values from the toolbar
- Select Adjusted or Adjusted (with delta).
- The next time the marks book is open the view will default back to 'Raw values'.