Internally managed classes which are timetabled classes are created through the 'Timetable management' page. These differ from Calendar classes which are created directly on the teacher's timetable.
Creating and editing classes
- Go to Administration workspace > Timetable management > Edit timetables
- Select the timetable period.
- Select New class or an existing class to edit.
- Enter a Name, Number and select a Subject. If there is no subject one will need to be created in Admin workspace > Data management > Subjects
- Set the lessons as required.
- Create a new lesson by clicking on the + icon for the period / day, select the teacher and room (optional).
- Delete a lesson by clicking on the Bin icon. Please do not delete lessons unless that lesson was just created. Rather, 'Archive' the lesson.
- Archive a lesson by selecting the Archived check box.
- Edit a lesson by selecting the teacher and/or room that needs to be changed.
- Click Save
- When ready continue on to the next step Enrolling students