Dynamic Student Groups allow a customisable set of rules to be applied which will automatically update student groups based on the demographics set in the student record. They can be used in conjunction with Calendar Classes to automatically update student enrolments
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Student Group Management
The Permission 'ST GRPS' is required to access the Student group management page.
- Select 'New Group' or select an existing group to edit. If creating a new group, enter a Group Name.
- Select the tab Advanced
- By default, the 'Student' filter will be added. Click on the bin to remove it as it's only used when selecting individual students. The idea of Dynamic Groups is to save the need for doing them.
- Click on 'Add Condition' then select the relevant filter. More than one condition can be added.
- Click Save
Deleting Student Groups
Student Groups can be deleted. However, they will lock if there are students from another campus, if the staff member is not also assigned to that campus.
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Student Group Management.
- Click on the 'Bin' icon next to the group you would like to delete.