As a cutting-edge web application, the SEQTA Suite relies on many features available only in recent versions of web browsers.
The browser versions, including version numbers, are displayed at the end of the release notes which can be found under the Home workspace > Help
The supported browsers based on release notes 2021.2 are:
- Mozilla Firefox stable. At the time of release, this is Firefox 80
- Mozilla Firefox ESR. At the time of release, this is Firefox 78ESR
- Google Chrome stable. At the time of release, this is Chrome 85
- Apple Safari stable. At the time of release, this is Safari 13.1 (macOS) and Safari
13.5 (iOS and iPadOS)
- Microsoft Edge stable. At the time of release, this is Edge 85, based on the
Unsupported Browsers: iOS Chrome and iOS Firefox
Chrome and Firefox on iOS are effectively just the Safari browser, but with a few additional limitations. For this reason, we do not support any browser on iOS other than Safari.
The SEQTA Suite will not work in any version of Internet Explorer. The current version of Microsoft Edge has been replaced by a Chromium-based version.
Identifying Which Browser Version is Being Used
- Log in to SEQTA Teach.
- Click on the Home Workspace > Click on the "?" in the bottom-left corner
- Click on the 'Nerdy Stuff' button. The browser version will be displayed.