The 'List of Programmes' page is typically used by administrators to manage programmes.
The permission ACAD: EDIT is required to lock and unlock programmes through the List of programmes page.
Some of the main uses for the List of programmes page are as follows:
- Checking programmes are correctly shared and bridged
- Finding lost programmes and sharing back to classes
- Locking and unlocking programmes
- Ensuring programmes have been setup correctly for reporting
- Finding programmes that belong to staff that have left
- Printing Syllabus, Programme and SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage reports
The List of programme page is not suited for managing programme content in shared programmes. If there is more than one Pathway setup in the Programme, the system arbitrarily picks which Pathway is displayed. This can then lead to teachers inadvertently changing content for another teachers lessons.
Finding Programmes using the List of programmes page
The List of programmes page searches automatically when any of the filters at the top of the page are changed.
If the search options are too broad, the page contents may not load correctly or time out. Should this occur, refresh/reload the browser, then try searching again using the filters in a different order.
- Click on Teaching workspace > List of programmes
- Use the Filters (search options) at the top of the page to find the Programme
Sharing (reattaching) programmes to classes
The timetable period called 'Unattached' will display programmes that are not attached to any classes.
Once the correct programme has been found, share it back to the class. Any results in the marks book will reappear on the class once the programme has been shared.
Programmes owned by inactive staff
If a staff member leaves the school, you can continue to access Programmes owned by them from the List of Programmes page by choosing all staff as the selection.