The Kiosk password needs to be entered into the iPad settings for the student search to work.
The password works separate to, and independent of, the 'Admin pin' setting (which is only used to restrict access to the Kiosk settings).
Step one: Find the Kiosk password in SEQTA Teach and enter one if there is none set
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Application Settings > Application settings
- Search for the word 'kiosk' (without the quotes). The password should display. If there isn't a password, then enter one and click Save
Step two: Enter the password into the SEQTA Kiosk setting on the iPad
- On the iPad open SEQTA Kiosk
- Click the Cog icon
- If prompted enter the admin password
- Type the password into the 'Password' field
- Click Done