The 'Sanity Check' report and the 'Academic sanity (by student)' report are used to identify which staff have not entered reporting data into their Marks book for their students.
The Sanity check report includes students who were previously enrolled in a class in the total count. However it does not list the student's name. Whereas the Academic sanity (by student) report will.
Sanity check reports
These reports are typically used by staff responsible for reporting, to ensure everyone enters their reporting data in time for the reports to be proofed and printed.
- Academic sanity (by student): Students without report data
- Sanity check: Classes without report data
Printing sanity check reports
The Sanity check reports are available through the 'Academic reports' page. The standard steps for printing reports apply, as follows:
- Click on Administration workspace > Academic reports > Reporting
- Select students from drop-down list or select by group using the ellipsis icon. It is best to select no more then one year level at a time, waiting for the each batch to complete before starting the next one.
- Select the report.
- Set the filters as required (eg. 'Timetable period' and 'Report type').
- Click on the Print button on the toolbar
- If prompted, click OK. This will run the report as a background process. Once complete, the report can be accessed through the notification pane.
- Select Click here to access your document to access the report.