Depending where on the report the name displays the salutations are changed in different areas.
Setting the Roll Group/Homeroom, Principal, Year, Campus salutations
These can be changed through the 'Data Management' page by selecting the applicable component
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Data Management
- Select the relevant component. In general they are mapped onto the report as follows.
- Rolls = Rollgroup/Homeroom coordinator
- Campuses = Campus coordinator
- Sub-schools = Principal
- Years = Year group coordinator
- Use the search box to find the record that needs to be updated, then click on it to open the edit window.
- Select the staff members name in 'Coordinator'. If needing to use a different name to that in Coordinator, or enter multiple staff names use the 'Coordinator Salutation' field. Type the name/names exactly as you want them to show on reports.
- Click Save
Setting subject teacher salutations
These can be set independently for each class or enmass by email request to the Service desk. Refer to the article Report Salutation bulk update script for more information.
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My Classes.
- If working on behalf of a teacher, select their name in the top-right corner and if required change the date so the class appears
- Click the Class Bridge icon for the class
- Type the name of the teacher you would like to show in the Report Salutation Field. If there is more then one teacher enter both teacher's names.
- Click Save