Academic reports and student documents in the Report archive can be shared with students and parents through SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage. Reports and documents can be imported into the archive using the 'Bulk Import' tool available on the Report archive sub-page. In addition, academic reports generated through SEQTA can be archived in batches through the 'Report Editor' sub-page.
Reports uploaded directly through the SIP under Student files, cannot be set to display in SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage. They will need to be archived using the Bulk Import Tool.
Ensure the Reports Page is Visible in SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Application Settings.
- Search for the word 'Reports'.
- Enable the setting called Reports Page. The setting can be found in two places, one for SEQTA Learn and the other for SEQTA Engage.
- Click Save to keep the changes.
Set the Academic Reports as Visible in SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Academic Reports > Report Archive.
- Use the drop-down filters at the top of the page to display the relevant reports.
- Click on the check box in the top left corner to select the reports on the current page (50 display per page), or select individual reports.
- If there is more then one page of reports (this is displayed in the bottom-right corner) click the next arrow and select the applicable reports.
- Once all the reports are selected, click the 'Show' button for SEQTA Learn and/or SEQTA Engage. NOTE: The Show/Hide buttons on the left are for students, those on right are for parents
- Click Save.
Academic report sort order
- Timetable code desc
- Report type desc
- Schoolyear desc