Attendance on the student's timetables
While not specific to Unresolved Absences, attendance icons can be displayed on the student's timetable in SEQTA Learn and SEQTA Engage by enabling the Application Setting 'Attendance in timetable'.
Unresolved absences dashlet
The 'Unresolved Absences Dashlet displays absences which meet the below conditions. The number of days before showing the absence can be set in the Dashboard setup.
- Marked as absent ('Considered Present' = no)
- Is not resolved ('Resolved' = no)
- Is not authorised ('Authorised' = no)
Enabling the Unresolved absences dashlet
The Unresolved Dashlet can be enabled and configured through the 'Administration workspace' > 'Dashboard management'.
- Display a message in the dashlet. This can be entered as plan text or HTML.
- Set the number of days before showing attendance. Setting as '0' will display all unresolved absences