SEQTA can be integrated with Consent2Go to display key details from Consent2Go in the Medical pane in the SIP. The steps for this process are outlined in details below.
Enabling the Consent2Go integration, will not automatically turn off medical information and alerts already being synced into SEQTA from the School's Admin System. See below for more information.
This Article has the following sections:
- Step 1: Email the URL, PSK and Client ID to the SEQTA Service Desk
- Step 2: Raise a Ticket with the SEQTA Sync Specialists for the Sync Rules to be Reviewed
- Step 3: Enabling the App in SEQTA
- Requirements for Student Information to Display in SEQTA
- Additional Information: Medical Alerts and Reports
- Troubleshooting Consent2Go Issues
Step 1: Email the URL, PSK and Client ID to the SEQTA Service Desk
To setup the Consent2Go SEQTA integration we require the following details for your Consent2Go account, these can be obtained from Consent2Go. Please email these through to email@example.com to be added to the database.
- URL (Consent2Go URL for Medical Display):
- PSK (Pre-Shared Key or Secret):
- Client Id (Client Identifier):
Step 2: Raise a Ticket with the SEQTA Sync Team for the Sync Rules to be Reviewed
Enabling the Consent2Go app will not automatically turn off the data being synced from the admin system into SEQTA. As such, the Sync rules should be reviewed prior to enabling the Consent2Go integration.
This is not required if the Consent2go data is synced into the school's admin system, into the same fields the data is drawn from in the Sync rules.
Step 3: Enabling the App in SEQTA
Once the above integration setup process is completed, the app will need to be enabled in SEQTA Teach using the following steps:
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Connected Apps
- Select Consent2Go
- Select ENABLE
- Click CONFIRM
- Refresh/reload the page and ensure Consent2Go displays in the SIP
Requirements for Student Information to Display in SEQTA
The following conditions in the Consent2Go data need to be met for the medical information to display in the SEQTA:
- The option 'Has Medical Conditions' needs to be selected.
- The student must have one or more medical conditions listed.
- The student code in Consent2Go needs to match the student code in SEQTA.