The new programme option can be accessed by clicking on a class with no programme attached and selecting 'New programme'.
Creating a new programme is only required in cases where there is no existing programme to copy. Classes that are continuing on, should be bridged rather then a new programme being created.
- Go to the Teaching workspace > My classes
- Click on the class name and select New programme
- Click Marks book settings and ensure the correct 'Course type' is selected and click Save
- If there is more then one class in the cohort, click on the Collaboration button and select the other classes > click Share > then OK
- *Optional* If teachers would like the option to manage their own lessons independent of other classes, then click on the Pathways button then follow the steps in the article Setting up pathways