The following sections are covered in this article:
- Do Staff or Students Need an Email Address in SEQTA to use Google Drive Integration?
- How do I add Google Drive from SEQTA?
Do Staff or Students Need an Email Address in SEQTA to use Google Drive Integration?
Yes, students and staff require an email address to be specified in the user record in SEQTA. In most cases, this should be synced from the School's Administration system.
How do I add Files from Google Drive into SEQTA?
The steps for accessing Google Drive Files are as follows:
- Click on the 'Add File' button then select the 'Google Drive' icon.
- On first use on each device, it will ask you for permission to use the files.
- To select multiple files, hold and left-mouse-click on each file OR use left-mouse-click and drag.
- If required 'Save' before exiting.