Staff can log into SEQTA Learn as a specific student or log into SEQTA Engage as a Student's Parent/Contact.
The Masquerade feature is only available if (a.) The staff member has sufficient permissions and (b.) The account for the selected Student or Parent has been setup (i.e. has a Username and Password).
The following Permissions are required to use the Masquerade functionality:
- 'MASQ: STS' - Can masquerade as student in SEQTA Learn
- 'MASQ: CTS' - Can masquerade as contact in SEQTA Engage
Masquerading as a Student or Parent/Contact
The steps for using the Masquerading as a Student or Parent/Contact are as follows.
- Select the student name in the SIP.
- To masquerade as Student, click on the 3 vertical dots and select the Masquerade button.
- To masquerade as a Contact (Parent) click the SEQTA Engage icon next to the contact name in the SIP.