Before submitting the RSCOS or RSVET reports, it is essential the report be proofed to ensure the data is correct and meets the school's reporting requirements.
- Click on Administration Workspace > Academic Reports > Reporting.
- Select the correct RSCOS or RSVET report.
- Select students or click the ellipsis icon "..." to run for a subset of students.
- Set the timetable period and report type filters as required:
- RSVET: select the latest timetable period and the latest report type.
- RSCOS: for semester-based timetables, select Semester 1 and Semester 2. For year-long timetables, select the applicable timetable period from the list, plus one additional timetable period. For example timetable periods '2020' and '2021'.
- Click on the 'Print' button on the toolbar. If prompted click 'OK' then select the 'Click Here to Access Your Document'.