Step 1: Obtain the Shared Key and Account ID from the Turnitin Website
- Log into the School's admin account on the Turnitin website.
- On the Dashboard, make a note of the 'Shared Key'.
- Under the 'Accounts' tab, make a note of the 'Account ID'.
- Scroll to the right to the column called 'Integrations'. If this displays as 'Configured' continue on the the next step. Otherwise, click on the 'Unconfigured' button and fill out the required fields.
Step 2: Email the 'Shared Key' and 'Account ID' to the SEQTA Service Desk
Email [email protected] or submit a ticket, with the Shared Key and Account ID to be uploaded into the School's SEQTA database. Confirmation will be sent once the keys are added.
Email authorisation from the school's delegated School Education Contact is required.
Step 3: Enable the Turnitin App through the Connected Apps Page in SEQTA
Once the keys have been added, enable the Turnitin app through the Connected Apps page in SEQTA Teach. The steps for this are as follows:
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Connected Apps.
- Click on the checkbox next to the App name.
- Select the application option, 'ENABLE' or 'DISABLE'. If disabling an app, click on the 'CONFIRM' prompt to apply the change.
Please sign in to leave a comment.