The PTO report can be customised on request (see Requesting Report Customisations). Please provide suffienct lead time to allow time for the report to be developed. Typically, this will be 10 working days from acceptance quote.
When requesting customisations please specify the report requirements. Some examples of customisations are as follows:
- Which Contact types to include in report. It's recommended that this be done based on the Email or SEQTA Engage flags which have rules in place (eg. custody rules etc)
- Whether to include enrolments into current subjects, or, all subjects the student has or is enrolled in.
- If an additional column is required for the teachers email address or other information
- Additional column for Teacher Salutation (pref name or first name)
- Whether to exclude some classes from the report (eg. tutorials, homeroom classes)
- Whether to include both teachers in the report for shared classes
- Whether to include a column for interview required. This picks up data entered in the reporting section of the Marks book
If there are any customisations which are not possible in the hard coded report there is the option to have an 'add hoc report' created. An 'Add hoc report' is a query, written based on the specified requirements. This query is run by the SEQTA Service desk once an email request from the School Education Contact has been received and the resulting spreadsheet sent in an email reply. The initial writing of the query may incur a fee depending on requirements.