The 'Nerdy Stuff' button is available on the Help page in SEQTA Teach. The SEQTA Service Desk may request this information to assist with troubleshooting browser related issues.
- Log in to SEQTA Teach.
- Try the action that is causing the issue. For example, if a page is not displaying correctly then try accessing that page.
- Go to the Home Workspace > Help!!.
- Click on the Nerdy Stuff button.
- Highlight the text then right-click to copy. The keyboard shortcut for this is <Ctrl>+A then <Ctrl>+C.
- Click OK to close the 'Nerdy Stuff' popup.
- Paste the information into the email to firstname.lastname@example.org or include the reply an existing ticket. The keyboard shortcut for this is <Ctrl>+V.
- Send the email.