Guardians (Parent) Accounts: When Parents no longer have any students at the school their accounts should be revoked.
Once the students have been archived in SEQTA, Parents will no longer see anything related to their child in SEQTA Engage (reports etc.) Therefore, they should download reports or any other information required prior to their access being revoked.
- Guardians will no longer be able to login to SEQTA Engage.
- Guardians will no longer show in SEQTA Teach.
When staff leave the school they will continue to display in SEQTA until access to their account has been revoked. However, unless the school uses SEQTA for authentication the staff member will no longer be able to log in once the Active Directory account has been disabled.
Revoking access to a staff account removes the username and password from the staff record which will have the following impact:
- The Staff member's name will not appear in the 'Teaching Workspace'.
- The Staff member will no longer appear in a 'Permission Group'.
- The Staff member will not show in any drop-downs other than those in the 'Pastoral Care Workspace'.
- Programmes owned by the Staff member will still be available through 'List of Programmes' (however their name will not be added to the staff filter drop-down list).
- Any Programmes owned by the Staff member, that are attached to other teachers classes will remain accessible.
All attendance, Pastoral Care Notes and other data the teacher entered will remain available in SEQTA. For example:
- The Staff member will still appear in the 'Pastoral Care Workspace' allowing you to view Pastoral Care Notes' they have entered.
- Any Attendance entered by the staff member will still be visible.
- Reporting Data entered by the staff member can still be accessed through the Administration Workspace > Academic Reports > Reporting by selecting the student name.
- If the teacher taught a class in semester one then the results will also be available by accessing the Marks book through the semester two teacher's class (year-long classes only).
- Reporting Data the Staff entered will still be included on reports and reprints of report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.