This article outlines the process for creating and managing online assessments and assessment submissions. For information on managing late submissions please refer to this article.
- Go to the Teaching Workspace > Timetable > My Classes/Traditional/Calendar.
- Click on the 'Load Programme' icon for the class
- Select 'Overview of Assessments' from the sub-menu
- Select an existing assessment, or click the plus icon "+" to create a new assessment.
- Scroll down to find the 'Availability and dates' pane or select 'Jump to > Submission' in the top right-hand corner
- Select 'All Details Released'. NOTE: If there is Teacher feedback or Marks in the Marks book the slider will need to be changed accordingly or the student will not see the assessment.
- To allow submission prior to the due date, set the 'Due Date' to a point in the future.
- Scroll down to the 'Submission' pane or select 'Jump to > Submission' in the top right-hand corner.
- (Optional) Allow submission after due date or results have been entered (optional). These settings work in conjunction with those set on the Assessment availability track.
- To allow late submissions select 'Allow Submission After Due Date, for "x" Days'.
- To allow submissions after results and annotations have been entered select 'Allow Submission After Feedback/Marks Released'.
- Toggle ON one of the following Assessment Submission Types. Note: To avoid confusion only one type should be used for each assessment.
- File Upload (E-Submission)
- Direct Online (WISP) Submission - Allows student to create their submission using the SEQTA Editor
- Click 'SAVE'.
- Once the students have submitted work it can be accessed through the submission column in the Marks book or through Focus Mode.
Image below: viewing student submissions through the Marks book