The ParentPaperwork SEQTA integration enables the option for parent to access ParentPaperwork through SEQTA Engage without the need to authenticate.
The integration setup process is outlined below:
- Step 1: Notify the SEQTA Service Desk of the Keys
- Step 2: Link PPW user Accounts with SEQTA
- Step 3: Enabling the Link Dashlet to Allow Parent Access through SEQTA Engage
Accessing ParentPapperwork through SEQTA Engage
Once setup, guardians can access ParentPaperwork through SEQTA Engage by selecting 'Dashboard' from the left-hand menu when they first log in. If the link is not display, they will need to select the 'Links' option from the drop-down menu.
ParentPaperwork Integration Setup Process
Step 1: Notify the SEQTA Service Desk of the Keys
Obtain the following details from ParentPaperwork then email them through the to SEQTA Service Desk to be added to the School's SEQTA database.
- ParentPaperwork “Customer ID”
- ParentPaperwork/SEQTA Shared Secret
- (Optional) Text for the link – if not specified the link will be displayed as 'ParentPaperwork' (see step 4 before for more information)
- Ensure parent PPW accounts have the username set to match the Contact 'Code' in SEQTA
Step 2: Link PPW User Accounts with SEQTA
For parents to access PPW through SEQTA, they will require a corresponding account in ParentPaperwork. The integration works on Contact 'Code' which must match the parent's PPW username. The reason SEQTA uses the SEQTA 'Code' to match the records, and not the SEQTA 'Username' is that usernames in SEQTA may be changed, whereas codes do not.
Step 3: Enabling the Link Dashlet to Allow Parent access through SEQTA Engage
Once the details have been added to the school's SEQTA database, the Links dashlet will be enabled. This can be disabled if required through the Dashboard management page.
Step 4 (Optional): Rename the ParentPaperwork link in SEQTA Engage
If desirable, the link which displays in SEQTA Engage on the Dashboard page can be renamed. Please send a request to the SEQTA Service Desk should this be required.