The process for integrating Dropbox with SEQTA is outlined below. Once setup, the Dropbox icon will display when 'Add Files' is selected anywhere in SEQTA.
Once implemented, the first time Dropbox is accessed by a user through SEQTA, they will need to log into Dropbox.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apply?cont=/developers/apps.
- Log-in using the credentials for the school's Dropbox account.
- Select Create App > Dropbox API.
- Full Dropbox and choose the option Full Dropbox–Access to All Files and Folders in a User's Dropbox. Enter a Name For Your App (i.e. SEQTA APP) and click 'Create App'.
- Under 'Chooser/Saver Domains' enter the school's URL minus the (https://) i.e. teach.schoolname.wa.edu.au click 'Add'. If using for students as well, add another entry with the SEQTA Learn URL, i.e. learn.schoolname.wa.edu.au and click 'Add'.
- Copy the 'App Key' (this will need to be pasted into SEQTA Teach in the next step.
- Open SEQTA Teach (Admin Access Required).
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Application Settings > Application Settings
- Search for 'Dropbox'. Paste the 'App Key' into the into the setting called 'Dropbox Key'
- Click 'Save'.
- Refresh/Reload the page and test to ensure the integration is working.