Most School's that sync data from an external system have the option to run a sync at any point.
- Go to the Administration Workspace > Timetable Management > Manage Sync
- Select the Sync profile you would like to run, if required select the components you would like to sync (i.e. Synchronise Student Data).
- Ensure there is a timetable period selected in the top-right corner, the end-date for the timetable period needs to be in the future.
- Select Run Now > 'From Today' or 'From Tomorrow'. Choose 'From Today' if timetable changes need to be applied to the current day (see below for more information).
The Difference Between 'From Today' and 'From Tomorrow'
- Run Now > From Today: Changes to classes apply from the start of the day. Enrolment changes are applied from the current time onwards, additionally, they will not apply to classes in already session.
- Run Now > From Tomorrow: Changes to classes will apply from the following day onwards. Enrolment changes are applied from the current time onwards, additionally, they will not apply to classes in already session.
- Regardless of which of the above options are selected, admin data will always apply straight away.
- Running a sync will not save any changes made to the sync profile. Rather, the 'Save' button needs to be selected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.