No, due to a legacy issue with the integration, it's no longer possible to setup a new connection from OneNote to SEQTA. Additionally, Microsoft have announced the retirement of the Assignment and Grade integration between OneNote and all Learning Management Systems like SEQTA. Existing OneNote integrations will continue to work up until the end of the year, after which they will cease to function.
Articles in this section
- MyEdOnline FAQs
- Troubleshooting Google Drive integration issues
- Why are my myEdOnline classes archived after bridging?
- How do I enable or disable Synergetic pages in SEQTA Engage and SEQTA Learn
- Troubleshooting Consent2Go issues
- Troubleshooting Turnitin integration issues
- EdSmart (ParentPaperwork) FAQs
- Cyberhound integration setup FAQs
- Google Drive Integration FAQs