The 'Incomplete roll' reports are used to identify which classes have unmarked or incomplete rolls. These reports display the number of students in a class who have attendance entered for the selected date/time range.
- Classes will not show on the report if all attendance has been marked
- Attendance solutions are coupled by the report as a 'marked roll'
Printing the incomplete roll reports
Please note these reports may time-out if ran for a large number of student and/or date-range depending on the number of results the query needs to return. If it does not complete in 10-15mins, run the report again for less students and/or a shorter date range.
- Go to the Administration workspace > Attendance administration > Reporting
- Use the search box to find the Incomplete roll report then select it
- Set the date-range and time-range required
- Select the students. Running the report with no students selected will run the report for all students, also a prompt will appear saying 'No people selected', click 'Yes' to continue
- Click Print
- Select Click here to access your document
Interpreting the incomplete roll reports
It is important to interpret the data before deciding what action to take. An example of an incomplete roll report may look similar to the following excerpt:
- Example 1: 0 students out of 32 have attendance saved for this period. Most likely, the teacher has not attempted to mark the roll (or has neglected to click Save).
- Example 2: Only 1 student has an attendance record saved for this period. Most likely, the student had an attendance resolution saved for a future absence, and the teacher has not attempted to mark the roll (or has neglected to click Save).
- Example 3: 16 out of the 17 students in the class have attendance saved. Most likely, the teacher has not scrolled down the screen to check all students in the class and has omitted the last student when marking the roll.