The Attendance page is used by teachers mark the attendance roll for their class and record traits. The attendance roll can be accessed by clicking on the "@" symbol on the class.
The steps for accessing the Timetable page are as follows:
- Go to the Teaching workspace > Timetable > My Day/My Classes/Traditional view/Calendar
- Click on the @ icon on the class
Attendance page reports
The following PDF reports are available from the attendance roll page and can be accessed by clicking the Print button.
- Attendance table: Student's attendance as seen on the attendance roll page.
- Class list: A list of students currently enrolled in the class with a grid suitable for taking a paper roll.
- Student photos: Photos of students currently enrolled in the class. This may be useful for relief teachers and teachers that are starting with a new groups of students.
- Relief form: A form that relief staff can use to take a paper roll and leave notes for the usual class teacher
Percentage present % calculation
The' Percentage present', is calculated based on the number of present attendances divided by the number of present and absent attendances for the selected class.